Did you rating some tickets to a live performance on the newly-opened 5 Level Amphitheatre offered by Mercury Insurance coverage? Mercury met up with Reside Nation to get the within scoop on learn how to maximize your live performance expertise. Take a look at these FivePoint Amphitheatre suggestions:
1. Make sure you depart this stuff at dwelling.
- In response to FivePoint Amphitheatre’s FAQ, prohibited objects embrace: Weapons of any type, alcohol, unlawful medication, glass containers, cans, arduous sided/giant coolers, giant or outsized luggage/again packs (comparable to baggage, duffel luggage or industrial/camping-sized again packs), laser pointers, animals (besides service animals) and fireworks.*
- If you’re discovered to have a prohibited merchandise in your possession, it have to be returned to your car previous to entry. An added perk for gentle vacationers: on the time of normal admission, gate attendants might name these with out luggage in direction of a separate “no-bag” lane for faster entry into the venue. Understand that there aren’t any lockers on-site, so no matter you herald, you’ll be holding for your entire present.
2. Take a look at the eats (and seize a free drink)!
- When the gates open and crowds filter in, one of many first issues to cross peoples’ minds might be what to eat.
- Anticipate to see Questlove’s Cheesesteak, pretzels, kettle corn, churros and different concessions mainstays. Don’t miss out, nonetheless, on FivePoint Amphitheatre’s curated number of meals stands from former High Chef contestants. To avoid wasting you a while and hassle in deciding which High Chef meals stand to line up for, right here’s every institution’s best-selling choice from their respective menus:
- Ms. Chi Dim Sum Dumplings – Vegan dumplings
- BV’s Rooster – Rooster tenders
- Hanjip Korean BBQ – Rooster bowl
- Sort out Field Tacos – Beef nachos
- seventh St. Burgers – Cheese fries
- Moreover, for many who might be making the pledge to be a chosen driver all through the evening’s festivities, Mercury Insurance coverage want to thanks with a complimentary soft-drink as a part of Mercury’s Designated Driver Program, redeemable at any of the beverage cubicles all through FivePoint Amphitheatre. Head over to the Visitor Companies sales space with a legitimate type of identification to redeem the provide. You’ll obtain a wristband with a rip-off tab, good for any soda or bottle of water.
- Forgot to deliver money? Don’t sweat it! There are two ATMs supplied close to the Visitor Companies sales space and the venue accepts all main bank cards, so that you’ll be all clear to seize some meals and merchandise to recollect the present!
three. Get pleasure from a picnic, FivePoint Amphitheatre provides the leisure!
- The venue has a novel, huge grassy space proper behind the gates that’s good for blanket picnics and a handful of tables appropriate for group seating and lightweight eating. The premiere attraction, nonetheless? Cornhole! There are a half dozen cornhole units sprinkled in regards to the grassy space – folks are likely to take these up shortly, so head over to them early if you wish to name dibs on a set or the following recreation.
- Chances are high that when your physique’s telling you it’s time to go – and also you’re ready till the band finishes enjoying your favourite track – others are doing the identical. Understand that, though the road could appear intimidating at first, the trailers are stocked with a number of stalls to enhance site visitors. And don’t miss out on the handfuls of moveable bogs situated instantly behind the trailers!
- Restroom strains get busiest in the course of the intermission interval previous to the beginning of the headlining act. Put together your self accordingly or decide to make full use of the restrooms throughout some other time of the live performance.
5. Misplaced and located.
- Did you occur to misplace one thing in the course of the live performance? Sun shades or a cellphone? In case you discover one thing lacking whilst you’re nonetheless on the venue, you’ll want to go to the Visitor Companies sales space by searching for their purple flag.
- In case you solely discover you’ve misplaced one thing after leaving, don’t panic. Contact FivePoint Amphitheatre’s misplaced and located at (949) 988-6800 as quickly as you possibly can to inquire about your misplaced merchandise(s). In response to the 5 Level Amphitheatre FAQ, all unclaimed objects might be held on the Administrative Places of work for as much as 30 days after the occasion.
6. Seat upgrades.
- You’ve loved an awesome pre-concert meal, however actually want you had higher seats? Don’t fret – there’s an opportunity you possibly can improve your seats previous to the beginning of the headlining act by going to Reside Nation’s Expertise portal.
- As for normal field workplace tips, tickets might be offered on the day-of till the headlining act comes on stage. Seats are at all times assigned, except pit entry is permitted for a given present. Nervous in regards to the solar affecting your view? The solar units behind the Amphitheatre seats, so solar glare tends to not be a difficulty. For these eager on getting out of the solar sooner, the stage does solid gentle shadows to stage left (right-most seats), so seize these should you’d welcome some early shade.
7. Clothes suggestions.
- First off, ensure you deliver a number of wind-resistant layers. The nice late-afternoon heat breeze can grow to be a cold entrance because the evening progresses. The temperature might differ on a given evening, however the wind tends to be a relentless.
- As for rain, if it’s forecasted, count on to see poncho distributors on-site; you’re at all times welcome to usher in your individual ponchos – nonetheless, umbrellas aren’t allowed.
- What’s extremely beneficial by the First Assist employees? Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen. You could be going for a pleasant gentle tan, however most likely not a lobster purple look. Carry sunscreen, maintain it with you and you’ll want to reapply.
eight. Mercury cardholder advantages.
- Being a Mercury buyer comes with perks! One in all them is VIP parking. Present your Mercury ID card to your parking attendant they usually’ll direct you straight to the VIP lot, just some steps from the venue’s gates. VIP parking areas are restricted, nonetheless, so get there early for a greater probability of securing a spot.
- Bonus: Mercury clients can skate previous the crowds and skip the lengthy entrance strains through the use of the Mercury Insurance coverage Quick Lane. This implies you possibly can stake out one of the best spot within the Basic Admission part, or you possibly can seize some meals and drinks earlier than the strains again up. Simply present your Mercury ID on the Mercury Insurance coverage Quick Lane entrance and also you and three mates are in!
9. Keep in mind: Driving is non-obligatory.
- There are plenty of components to contemplate whenever you’re planning to go to a summer season live performance and the way you get there may be considered one of them. Selecting to reach on the venue with out driving means you may be dropped off proper on the FivePoint Amphitheatre opening gates. You’ll find yourself saving your self plenty of stress by not having to drive to the live performance venue – take our phrase for it.
- It’ll additionally maintain you from having to seek for parking and the dangers that entails. Do you know that car parking zone accidents aren’t unusual? Rear-end collisions comparable to a car hitting your parked automobile or backing into one other car are among the many most typical claims nationwide.
10. Rideshare lodging.
- FivePoint Amphitheatre is totally geared up to accommodate your ridesharing wants. The designated drop-off and pick-up website for ridesharing is situated steps outdoors the venue gates and is totally staffed with attendants. Attendants will help you in connecting together with your respective rideshare driver, so there’s no must creep onto the road to try to hail down your automobile. Moreover, the realm could be very well-lit, so the license plates may be simply seen. For individuals who want taking a taxi, needless to say cabs might be stationed on the designated zone previous to the top of the present.
11. Different automobiles?
- Planning to bike to the Amphitheatre? You received’t be alone! Positive sufficient, a small quantity of concertgoers do find yourself biking to the venue. Bike racks are situated on the entrance of the venue, to the left of the primary gates. Understand that bikes have to be eliminated by 11:00 pm.
- Moreover, should you function an electrical car, please bear in mind that there aren’t any charging stations on-site, so you’ll want to include a completely charged car battery.
12. Exiting the car parking zone.
- Fact be informed, it’s going to be busy on the finish of the live performance whenever you try to depart from the car parking zone. FivePoint Amphitheatre doesn’t overbook, however relying on the live performance you could encounter a car parking zone filled with vehicles making an attempt to depart on the identical time after an evening of musical enjoyable.
- Mercury clients who parked within the VIP lot and those that paid for tremendous premium, RV/limo or assured upfront parking, along with patrons who parked in accessible parking areas, will get a separate preliminary exit out of the car parking zone. Seek the advice of the FivePoint Amphitheatre FAQ for a listing of parking charges.
- Those that parked generally parking (included in the price of your ticket) won’t be as fortunate. A tip? Early observations from parking employees recommend that site visitors out of the car parking zone tends to ease up loads should you exit in direction of Chinon as a substitute of Marine Method. The following drive takes you on a windy street, however you could want that to an extended wait time for leaving the car parking zone.
*Record of allowable objects for entry is topic to vary with out discover.
The put up 12 Suggestions for Maximizing Your Live performance Expertise at FivePoint Amphitheatre appeared first on .